Follow the steps provided and click the scripture link to read the coordinating verses.
- Every person must be born again to know God and have everlasting life. John 3:3; John 3:16
- The reason we must be born again is found in Rom. 3:23.
- Eternal life is a gift from God. You cannot earn it on your own. Rom. 6:23
- Being saved or born again is receiving Jesus as your Lord (Master) and committing yourself to follow His Word (the Bible). Rom. 10:9-10
- Are you ready to make this life-changing commitment?
- Pray according to Rom. 10:9-10
"God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I ask You to come into my life. I confess with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord and I believe in my heart that You have raised Him from the dead. I turn my back on sin and I commit to follow You for the rest of my life. I thank You, Father, for saving me!"
- You are now born again, forgiven and on your way to heaven. You are a new creation (2 Cor. 5:17). Yet this is only the beginning. You need to renew your mind to live a powerful life as a believer. Rom. 12:2
- Reading the Bible is important to your growth. Rom. 10:17
- Getting together with believers regularly is vital. Heb. 10:25
- If you ever have doubts about your salvation, reject them, and remember that regardless of your emotions or how you feel, you are saved because you obeyed and believed. Rom. 10:9-10
Extraordinary Life Church
Non-Denominational | Community Minded | A Christian Family Church
715 East Ordinance Road | Baltimore | Glen Burnie MD 21060
Phone: 410-761-LIFE (5433)
Reaching Baltimore, Glen Burnie, Annapolis, Fredrick, Bowie, Towson, Hartford
Carroll, Howard, Anne Arundel and Prince Georges County, Maryland